Increase Trade Show ROI with Our Three-Step Method
Conferences, events, seminars and trade shows are a great way to engage large groups of prospects and customers for your manufacturing company.
Are you seeing ROI on your investment? Do you attend trade shows and wonder why prospects never stop by your booth? Are the few leads you receive not even qualified?
We developed a step-by-step, detailed process helping manufacturers exhibiting at shows.
- Pre-show: Defining your tactics
- During the show: Owning the floor
- Post-show: Measure success and follow-up
What are your goals for this show?
- Actual sales and signed purchase agreements?
- Introduce a new product line for the first time?
- Are you setting future appointments?
- Are you trying to improve customer relations?
- Have you calculated your tradeshow Return on Investment (ROI)
Separate yourself from every other exhibitor. Most companies do not follow up after shows. They never put a plan in place to use the valuable leads they have captured.